Monday, November 22, 2010

More Swap Layouts

I thought I would share a couple more layouts that I completed recently for a swap that I participated in with other CTMH consultants.  We were required to use retired paperpacks and any embellishments that we wanted.

The first layout was for the boy round that I signed up for.  I used the Tinkerin' paperpack and chose the "Title Topper - Photos" and "Bottom Border - Footnotes" layouts from the Reflections book.


Left side page

Right side page
Products Used:  (all CTMH unless otherwise noted)
Paper:  Tinkerin' B&T; White Daisy, Twilight and Sunflower CS
Stamps:  Boys at Play; Playin' Hard; Field Trip Alphabet
Ink:  Holiday Red; Sunflower; Clover Meadow; Twilight
Embellishments:  Holiday Red craft buttons; white photo clips; white eyelets; twilight spiral clip; white grosgrain ribbon

The second layout I have to share was for the holiday round and it is from the Imagine book, entitled "Grand Finale".  I used the Jingle paperpack for this one.  Images were colored with a waterbrush.



Left side page

Right side page

Products Used:  (all CTMH unless otherwise noted)
Paper:  Jingle B&T; White Daisy, Tulip, Juniper CS
Stamps:  Friendship Alphabet; Somethin' Special; A Timber; Share the Magic; St. Nick
Ink:  Juniper; Hollyhock; Tulip; Creme Brulee
Embellishments:  Jingle brads; sparkles; glitz glitter glue; curling ribbon (Wal-Mart)

Thanks for looking.  Oh, and if you are in the swap, I apologize for the spoiler!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment