Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Later Sk8r Workshop

Join me on Sunday, May 19 as we create two, 2-page layouts featuring the new Later Sk8r paper by Close to My Heart.  I love this paper - having 2 boys, I have lots of pictures that will fit perfectly.

There will be two workshop options to choose from:

Option 1 - $35, Kit includes:
Later Sk8r Workshop on the Go Kit featuring:
Later Sk8r workshop stamp set (exclusive to the Workshop on the Go Kit only)
Later Sk8r paper pack
2 White Daisy cardstock sheets
Later Sk8r Assortment 
Green & Blue Epoxy Bubbles 
Instructional Brochure

Option 2 - $23, Kit includes:
Same items as above, but without the exclusive stamp set and instructional brochure.

Below are pictures of the layouts we will be creating. 


  I forgot to take a picture of the layout before adding pictures to this one.


2nd layout without pictures.


2nd layout with pictures.

If you would like to attend this workshop, please contact me and arrange for payment by Monday, May 6.  If you would like to make these pages, but can't make it to the workshop, you can also order the required materials directly from my website.

Happy crafting!

No comments:

Post a Comment